16 Oreos (You might need extra if you break some)
16oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
2/3 C. granulated sugar
1 tablespoon flour
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners.
Carefully separate cookies into halves. Using the halves with the white filling, put one in each paper muffin cup, filling side up. Break the other halves of the cookies into small crumbles. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and egg yolks with an electric mixer for approximately 5 minutes.
Spoon a small amount of cream cheese mixture on top of each cookie half in each of the muffin cups.
Using half of the reserved cookie crumbs, sprinkle a small amount of crumbs on top of each cheese cup.
Cover with more cream cheese mixture, filling each muffin cup to within 1/4 inch of top. (You should use all the filling)
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool 15-20 minutes.
Topping
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons sugar
Beat sour cream and sugar until well blended.
Spread on top of each cooled cheese cup
Garnish with sprinkling of remaining cookie crumbs.
Store, covered in refrigerator.
I am sure everyone will be surprised by this review...
3 out of 3 children LOVED this.
2 out of 2 adults LOVED this.
Pictures to come.
2 comments:
Sounds so yummy! Can't wait to see pics!
Sounds YUM! I love Oreo Truffles so I assume I will love this one, too!!!! Looking forward to the photo.
Post a Comment