Monday, March 22, 2010

Recipe Review: Zesty Fish Tacos

*Photo courtesy Pillsbury.com*

Tonight for dinner we had these Zesty Fish Tacos. The reviews are as follows:

3 out of 3 children ate and enjoyed this meal.
2 out of 2 adults ate and enjoyed this meal.

This sort of meal is not the norm at our house so I was pleasantly pleased that it was consumed without much fighting. :) This will be a good meal in the hot summer months when we want something lighter and refreshing.

3 comments:

Pam said...

5 out of 5. I'll have to try this one!

Pam said...

I checked out the recipe. I have all the ingredients .. and trust me I rarely have fish sticks in the house... except the fresh tomato. I needed something easy for tonight. I'm giving it a try. I'm so pleased you have this blog going again. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Glad you started this blog up again!

It always inspires me! :)

{{{hugs }}}