I had been craving Chinese food for awhile. While browing my local grocery store gravy aisle, I can across this little packet.
I have never had a bad experience with any Lawry product so I thought I would give it a try.
I mostly followed the recipe on the back of the packet. Steam veggie, cook meat, add water and soy sauce, cook and enjoy. I added some sliced onions. Next time I will add carrots in addition to the onion. This was quick, easy and VERY tasty. I served it with plain noodles.
2 out of 3 kids ate this and liked it.
2 out of 2 adults ate this and were glad there were plenty of leftovers because it tasted even better the next day!
1 comment:
I'll have to look for that. Sounds delicious. I love beef with broccoli and have never fixed it so it tasted like the real thing!
Post a Comment