Let me start by saying, you cannot go wrong using a recipe off of the
Our Best Bites Blog. Those girls rock! Here is the
recipe we tried last night.

Here is my bowl 'o spices. I wish you could smell through blogs because the spice rub alone smelled fantastic.

Here is my chicken with the dry rub ready to go into the oven. This recipe recommends grilling. After doing it in the oven, it will be even better on the grill. I'm more motivated than ever to get it cleaned up this weekend.

Here is the chicken after baking and after glazing. It would have had a nice char if I had grilled...but even baking/broiling it was delicious. (Oh, and don't judge the pans. Someday I'll have beautiful William Sonoma things...until then I make due. :) )

I cut up this piece for the kids because it had a little less rub than the other pieces. Here are the results.
3 out of 3 children ate this meal without complaint and ACTUALLY complimented me on dinner. David woofed this down faster than I've seen him eat anything in a while.
2 out of 2 adults loved this meal!
This will definitely be added to the dinner rotation and be done next time on the grill.
1 comment:
This looks SO GOOD. I have chicken thighs on my Costco list. I'll let you know what we think!!!! A "5 Jones rating" usually means a YUMMY recipe.
Post a Comment